A pneumatic grease gun is a lever-operating grease gun. You can define it as a manual grease gun that requires your human efforts to stroke for the grease to dispense. First, every pneumatic grease gun has two parts: the head and the cartridge. The head of the grease comprises additional features, and so likewise the cartridge.
For instance, the head fundamentally comprises the extensions and the nozzles, while the cartridge has the barrel, spring, and plunger. Nonetheless, the list of products we’re providing below has advanced features that make them top-notch in their respective categories.
Our Picks of Top 10 Best Pneumatic Grease Guns
1. Performance Tool W54204 Pistol Grip Grease Gun
This is a heavy-duty pneumatic grease gun with a sophisticated design. What a fantastic feature it has! Check it out; this has a vent that locks out air to boost constant effectiveness in its operation.
This lever is a pistol grip. There is a plunger on this. Trust this for purchase; it could work as any of the top grease guns you’ve ever wanted. This is designed for professional use alone.
You could use its working 7000psi to carry out all sorts of tasks. The loading is in three ways, and they are all simple practice at any time.
- This lever grease gun has aluminum body parts. You can always use it anywhere.
- This suits grease in 14oz containers. Its dimension is 3 x 15 x 6 inches, and it weighs 2.5lb.
- Its 7000psi specification enhances constant dispensing of the grease.
- The grease would be ejected with 100% precisions without leaking as long as the tube is tightened.
- The size makes it luggable and usable by anyone.
2. STEINBRÜCKE High-Performance Heavy Duty Pistol Grip
Buy this that comes with all the accessories you need. Despite its 14oz cartridge, you can use its bulk suctioning filler and dispenser pump to use a grease gun made by another manufacturer. Hook the gut at its reel for your immense interests.
Of course, bid leakages a goodbye with the use of this. The O-ring and the Teflon tape it comes it avoids retching of grease in any way.
The lid cover at the top and the plunger are sealant holders. It comes with a 2-year warranty that you can rely on consistently.
- Features like reinforced flexible hose attachment, a 5.5inch long extension tube, and a patented O-ring make the pneumatic grease gun a must-buy one.
- This one has been storable for a long time and would still preserve its aesthetic design.
- A spring guard on the flexible hose makes the 27inch connector keep steadfast on the pneumatic grease gun.
- The working pressure of this lever grease gun is 6000psi. There is a rubber gasket on the inside of the flexible hose, which makes it completely airtight.
- The adjustable head makes the fitting snug when used on it.
3. Lincoln 1134 Extra Heavy Duty Pistol Grip Grease Gun
Don’t just buy; buy from the best. Buy from Lincoln and experience the premium result. The 3-loading ways could integrate your professionalism. This is a handy one.
Its dimension is 7.7 x 16.1 x 2.8 inches, and it weighs 2.8lb. The filler nipple and the air bleeder make using the grease gun for bulk filling relatively easy.
Nevertheless, it has a durable O-ring and dual-lip follower, making the sealing and the confining of the grease in the cartridge while it ebbs perfectly attainable. In addition, it comes with an 18-inch whip flexible hose and a 6-inch rigid extension. Of course, you can check out other features below.
- This is a lever-operating heavy-duty pistol grip grease gun.
- Stroke mechanism regulation avails high-tolerance application at high pressure.
- This features meters and controls, which make it comfortable to use beyond every reasonable doubt.
- The rubber plunger underneath is built to last. The lever could serve all different purposes.
- Cleaning this heavy-duty grease is easy also.
4. Bravex Heavy Duty Professional Pistol Grip Grease Gun
Bravex capitalizes on competitors’ weaknesses to give you the best. No cap with the 6000psi pressure this releases at every stroke. There will neither be internal nor external leakages with one.
Trust Bravex and live to experience a better life. This will give you what you desire even to professional tastes.
It has the plunger, O-ring, and a 3-way fill design, supporting bulk cartridge fill. This is an anti-corroding pistol grip grease gun with a chrome-plated exterior to boost its ever-shinning feature.
- The purchase of this pneumatic grease gun comes with a 30-day warranty.
- The O-ring prevents internal leakage, and its head features a patented pumping capacity at a 6000psi pressure.
- You really don’t have to immensely tighten the lid cover on the pneumatic grease gun before you comfortably use the grease gun.
- There is an 18-inch long flexible hose on this. This could be operated manually as well.
- You can use this with zerk fitting of any size. This has become thousands of people’s favorite in recent times.
5. LockNLube Pistol-Grip
What could be the need? Why look out for others and not choose this? Thus, this pneumatic grease gun could maximize your flexibility during lubrication.
You can swivel its 20inch hose and dispense the grease at a high and low rate for professional outcomes. This has a simple structure.
Its 14.5oz cartridge and 16oz bulk storage make the 3-way filling a premium one.
You can suction, fill through the cartridge, and use the bulk refilling method. Try it; it’s so reveling to use consistently.
- This dimension is 15 x 6 x 3 inches and weighs 3.64lb.
- The dispensing pressure rate it works is 7,500psi.
- There is an air-bleeder valve as any other exquisitely designed pneumatic grease gun.
- You could loop and lock the hose of the pneumatic grease gun.
- However, the flow rate grease through its 0.125inch thread size hose is 30oz per stroke. you can use this for domestic and industrial purposes
6. UTOOL Pistol Grip Grease Gun
Buy this and save some bucks. If you need a grease gun that’s affordable and comes with the accessories required, then this is what to opt for.
Aside from the grease gun, the accessories that this comes with are an 18-inch flexible hose, an extension bend pipe, two reinforced standard couplers, a straight tube, and a nozzle fitting.
The manufacturer saved some oil in the cartridge to prevent it from rusting before delivery. And guess what? It could dispense grease at the rate of 8,000psi.
The machine is built to save the zerk fitting on the head snugly. It could assure you of distinct usage flexibility. There are screws on it; another screw at the head makes removing the nozzle so easy to do.
- This advanced ergonomic–looking grease gun comes with a 6-month warranty.
- The simple design includes a button for its precise air-bleeding and a push-lock-lubricate mechanism.
- A tab supports the use of the plunger and keeps it in position.
- This barrel is primarily built of steel, while its other exterior is constructed of aluminum for longevity use.
- This works reliably and dependably in all aspects and for all tasks.
7. Carbyne Grease Gun – Pistol Grip
In the world of workshop tools, only a few surpass the ANSI and the ASME standards, and our Carbyne grease gun is among the scanty ones. You could screw the head awesomely and screw it back on.
This pneumatic grease gun uses the 3-way refilling format also.
However, it also comes with accessories such as a heavy-duty coupler, needle nozzle, straight tube, and an angled pipe of 6” length each. Moreover, extra features make the gripping of the grease gun so easy.
- Carbyne is a renowned brand. It has been in regulation for more than 20yrs ago.
- This has a lasting die-cast with a working pressure of 7,500psi.
- This affordable grease gun comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Whether you are refilling it or dispensing the grease, this will serve you awesomely.
- Cleaning this and using this is absolutely stress-free.
8. LUMAX LX-1152 Heavy Duty Deluxe Pistol Grease Gun
Are you seeking a lightweight grease gun? Perhaps, you desperately gasp for a deluxe lever-operating grease gun that newbie could use as well and make the best results out of them. If that’s the case with you, then this one that weighs 2.5lb is what would serve you quite alright.
It has the visible features that pneumatic grease guns possess. This has an air-bleeder, 3-way refilling methods, and a working pressure of 7,000psi.
Besides, this is an available deluxe pistol-grip grease gun that could dispense 4oz after a 100-stroke.
- This dimension is 15 x 5 x 2.8 inches and could be used for a long time.
- The accessories that this comes with are an 18” hose, four couplers with ball check, and a non-drip cap.
- This has a manual with explicit instructions that one could use to immediately use the pneumatic grease gun.
- The exterior is painted, but it is built to last, and washing the cartridge won’t flake off the paint either.
- Regulatory bodies endorse this for industrial use as it could be used to grease intricate parts of machines.
9. Lnchett Grease Gun, Professional Pistol Grip
Enough of the management; stop using your grease gun that’s sweating out your patience. Yea, buy this one instead. Purchase this sophisticated grease gun with an air-release valve, quality accessories, and safety designs.
The modernized features make lugging this around while working without complaint so achieving.
Furthermore, the working pressure for this is 7,000psi. There is a rubber grip for friendly handling of the gun, and stroking the grease out of the nozzle is an unimaginable easy exercise.
- The dimension of the pneumatic grease gun is 16.06 inch L x 6.06 inch W x 2.72 inch H and weighs 3.14lb.
- This comes with a nozzle, two reinforced couplers, and an 18inch flexible hose.
- You can use a hand to pump the grease gun. The simple design makes pumping the grease gun without holding the fitting and the tube.
- This affordable pneumatic grease gun is a luggable one that’s recommended to traveling workers.
- This works dependably always with grease containers of 14oz cartridges.
10. REXBETI Grease Gun, Pistol Grip Grease Gun
This works distinctly like the costly ones. Meanwhile, it is worth the standard though it’s so affordable.
It has a T-handle that complements the rubberized grip. The dimension of this grease gun is 16.77 x 6.61 x 2.83 inches, and it is a savable one.
This has magnificent features such as an air-bleeder button and an 18inch flexible hose.
The materials used for its construction combine steel and aluminum for all-purpose use.
- There is a rubbery-feel cover at the cartridge, which makes removing the base easy.
- The cartridge is commodious for grease containers of 14oz sizes.
- There is a tab that’s situated close to the plunger. You can use it to control the use of the plunger.
- The working pressure of this one is 7,000psi.
- This has a savable size, and you can clean it easily.
How Much Does a Pneumatic Grease Gun Cost?
Pneumatic grease guns cost between $32 and $130. The difference among them determines their price rates. Aside from the features, the manufacturer determines the differences in price rates. Nonetheless, use a product’s warranty and characteristics to determine the prices.
How Does a Pneumatic Grease Gun Work?
After refilling the grease gun’s cartridge, cover the lid at the top. Half-turn the lid cover and insert the flexible hose or the extension in the deputed part of the head. Use the air-bleeder button to flare off air from the stored grease.
Use the manual to fix the coupler and the nozzle to the tip of the flexible hose and extensions that you might have fixed onto the head. The lever seems to be clamping on the handle. Turn the lever over to the other side of the head. When you press the lever down, the stored pressure will push the grease through the tube and force it out through the nozzle fitting.
How Do You Refill a Pneumatic Grease Gun?
You can refill this pneumatic grease gun in three distinct ways. Peradventure you are using the suctioning method, identify an erected pipe at the head and connect it through an external tube to an electric-operating grease tank. You can use the suctioning, the cartridge, and the bulk.
Meanwhile, for the cartridge refilling method, remove the head by unscrewing it. Access the grease container and open it. However, the recommended grease container size is 14oz, especially for the guns we’ve indexed here.
Draw the plunger backward while you insert the grease container inside the cartridge, and the opened part is facing the head where the flexible hose would pass through into the container. You can push back the plunger back into the cartridge using the tap on the plunger’s lid. The head’s lid cover has to be repositioned back to its position.
On the other hand, you can use the whole cartridge for the third refilling method. Immerse the tip of the pneumatic grease gun in a bulk grease tank while you pull the plunger to siphon the notable amount of grease you need from an opened grease tank.
How Do You Prime a Pneumatic Grease Gun?
Priming the pneumatic grease guns begins by cleaning the nozzles. Choose the proper nozzle for the zerk fitting and ensure you couple them perfectly. Also, airing off the grease from the air-bleeder after filling the cartridge with needed lubricant is a critical way of priming the grease gun. Notwithstanding, you can always read the manual for a vast knowledge of priming the model you’ve purchased.
These are grease guns working at their bests. The grease guns are built to last, and you could have a fantastic experience using them. They are lever-operating grease guns that you can set up in an instant. They come with a manual which makes their instant use so exciting. If you’ve not bought any, then check them out to see the one that would meet your specific needs.